29.4.09

Random Thought #75

Down...
Today is a reminder that I'm still not ok but on the process of being so.
Things look very good up ahead but very dim and dull right now.
All this will soon be over because I managed to bring myself to end it and turn my life around, yet again, and go be what I wanted for a long time. This time it feels like I'm going to get it right and it feels right but in these days before I feel so depressed and down that it's almost hampering the future. I won't let it though.
I know it's just a little final push and i'll be there and all this will be one more lesson learned, one that needed to be learned.
Incredibly enough this is one of the few experiences that I don't have very happy memories of, but i treasure because it led me to the next one.
However i do feel incredibly down and depressed and just wish i could go curl in bed and cry myself to sleep so that tomorrow would come faster.
Hope...

No comments: