25.8.08

resignation #1

Resignation...
I've resigned myself to the fact that happiness won't come by my door again.
It's a simple and logical assumption, I had it and threw it away on myself, but i can't imagine the thought of being happy without you, it's just that everyone else seems so, so... so bland... It's a despairing thought to have to know that happiness won't come by again, but still it's one i've come to terms with.
This by no means mean that sadness will install itself permanently it simply means that i'll have to find other focuses in life, or maybe even resign myself to something less, something not you.
It's been far to long for this to be something that will fade, it became a part of me: knowing that i won't have you...
I at least hope that you'll be happy and aren't settling for something lesser... i just wish i knew your trick because i can't seem to find anyone that even remotely triggers interest in me, they're all just so... so... bland...
Resigned, unhopeful and broken.

No comments: