27.8.07

random thought #56

stuck...
I've been learning me for the past months.
And the more i think about running away the more i listen to what people say. I look at things differently, but in a good way.
A friend said, that i wasn't running away from people, i was trying to run away from myself.
This might be true.
But however i think that given the chance i'll have, yet, another chance. And maybe that's the one that's going to work.
No.
This isn't what i think. what i mean is i can't run from myself. I need to face this not as an escape but as a fresh start.
The more i want you the more i realize that i fucked it all up. I'm sorry. Also i've lost an important part of me here.
Maybe a new, fresh, environment will help me 'release' this part that i feel that's stuck inside me.
Loosing an import part of my routine while i create a new one from scratch can be a great opportunity to make some amendments.
...

No comments: