11.6.07

random thought #42

personalities...
Sometimes you meet people that change your life, sometimes you meet others that make you want to change your life.
Whenever these come across you need to recognize them and trust them wholly to make the most of them. When someone that makes you want to change your life appears to me i always go for the first thought that they have it better than me, that's, most of the times, untrue. Mostly these people just present themselves better, they present their qualities better than you, they ignore their faults better than me...
This made me realize that i focus on my own faults way too much, which makes me sad, and kinda depressed... But if i don't focus on them then how do i improve them?!
I noticed that most people that come across me that cause me this feeling are older, and usually have been trough a lot of issues in their life, and made the most of them. I didn't make the most of them....
So i'm starting to reflect on them and see how i could have made the most of them but without dwelling in memories, just trying to learn from them.
changes...

No comments: