11.6.07

random thought #41

a push...
Eagerly i await for something to give me a push that takes me out of this, not so deep, hole i've got myself into... But the problem is that everything, and everyone, points at the fact that i should be able to climb out of it on my own in order to be truly ok...
If a part of me believes that i should be the one to be there for myself, to endure this inner journey alone, there's a, ever growing, part that thinks that sometimes we need an event, a sign, someone to just pull us out of it... But that makes me worry that i miss the chance because i'm blind with focusing on seeing the chance.
Things will happen when they'll need to happen. I'm sure that we can make efforts to make things happen faster but i can't seem to in this case...
a shovel...

No comments: