13.5.07

random thought #35

vices...
I have vices. We all do.
Some come as personality traits, some are actions or routines, others are worse. Habits...
For a long time i was free from the temptation of my worse vices, recently however i have urges to fuck things up, to just let go and get back to them. They would make these moments so much better... Nevermind the afterwards...
Habits, you came to be a habit, and became a vice, an addiction, a mistake that i can't seem to be able to learn from... Habits become routines, routines bore me. But i've learned that they're harder to break than additions, but easier to forget.
I miss my addictions, my vices, i miss being the clever fuck up, i miss not having to be ok, to be able to just lay back, and enjoy the ride...
It's hell, but hell does have it's appeal... I want to... i crave for it, but i can't, i won't....
Habits...

No comments: