5.5.07

random thought #31

fuck up
I'm such a fuck up, i've always been... It's just that for a few times in my life i'm the sexy kind of a fuck up... But usually just your average fuck up.
The previous 24 hours were just another proof of that, that I am a fuck up... It's really the one thing i can do well, fucking things up...
I love you, and you did misunderstood me, i hate you and you don't read this, you don't know, i know you don't, i can't explain, you wouldn't read... It doesn't make sense, but it does to me... I'm sorry for fucking up...
This is the, as i previously written, my major ability. Look at it this way, if i was a hero and had a special power, it would be fucking things up...
It started before i went to bed, it started the moment i woke up, i fucked a lot of things up today... These days always bring to mind suicide, they're hard on me... They remind me of who i am...
Eternal fuck up...

Fuck word count - 12 ( counting these two fucks )

No comments: