4.5.07

random thought #30

milestones...
i hate them. If you look in the big picture what difference will it make?! Honestly, what's the difference?! ok, it's a lot... Sometimes it can mean lives, other times a lot of money, the difference between excelence and shit...
But when we apply milestones to life it's just inevitable that we miss them... I need them to guide me somewhere in the very near future, but i hate them! I wish i could just let go... It would make life easier, less worrying... I wouldn't have to consider things as step towards, or backwards, an objective, but rather just random events... Would that make me a 'stupid' person? maybe but ignorance is bliss...

Milestones can rapidly change, you and had a goal, an objective, a common path that we fought for, and when we were finally approaching it, i fucked it up. Well i believe that there's no I in relationship, but i'll take the blame on this one... now i miss you... and i need you because milestones scare me, make me paranoid...
I need new milestones...
Failures...

No comments: