4.5.07

random thought #29

apples...
it's time like these that make me miss you the most, that remind me of how perfect we were, how well shaped we were for one another... i miss you... i honestly do...
i have the feel inside to just call you up and tell you it was just a nightmare, lets wake up and start over... Life however is a lot more complicated than that, it requires me to form myself before i even consider such things...
All my victories seem small because you're not here to share them, wish you were, yet i made you not to be...
Apples, they are the perfect metaphore for Men, we always fuck ourselves on account of apples... We always have to try and pick them no matter what every string of our gut and everyone else says... But mistakes feel so darn good when we're making them, it's just the afterwards that sucks...
I love you, i truly do, i cherish you, i need you, but i can't have you, and i don't think i want to. I don't love you like i should, i don't cherish you like i should and definatly don't need you like i should...
Again another small victory made meaningless by apples...
rotten...

No comments: