25.4.07

random thought #23

ways...
Long ago at the age of fifteen my heart broke for it's first time, then i pledged to myself: my way or no way. I remember this pledge often, and live by it. But someone pointed out recently that in the real world things don't always abide to your will. Usually i would bend them to.
Ten years later and many mistakes later, i've to realize that i maybe it's time to reformulate this pledge.
We all have ways, i have ways that i like to work, things i like to do, ways to try and get myself to be productive, to get me out of bed... Most of them have ceased to work now...
I need something different, i need to change them, to change me. We all have a picture of the ideal life we'd live, but do so little to attain it...
There is a plan i wish i could follow but somehow i can't get myself to abide to it, because of my old ways, they always get in the way...
So what if i could just click, wake up one day have one final my way? To have my way with myself? To wake up and start living life the way i want to? will you be in it...
paths...

No comments: