25.4.07

random thought #21

history...
There was a time when i used to be making my own history instead of telling it... These past times seems that the world tore itself in half, half living their stories, others talking about them.
I used to be more of 'writer' of my own history, now i can't seem to be able to start living again...
Inertia, inertia is a fucked up thing, because it works brilliantly well. When you get a little push into something you need less strength to carry on doing it, so if was to get a little push into writing my own history again, would i be able to keep on writing it? will you be in it...
But right now the inertia of telling it runs at a fast pace, so the push would have to be immense, i think i chose to stop, and push myself into not living anything new, i'm not sure tough...
inertia...

No comments: