25.4.07

random thought #20

substance...
sometimes i run dry... i can honestly feel hollow inside. others that i'm so filled that i end up just spilling it all out...
I'm talking about feelings, conversations, little chats, knowledge. There are times where i just know what to say, when jokes just come out, knowledge just seems to seamless. Other times however i'm blank. Honestly there's nothing i can think of that seems relevant... i want you
This usually happens when i don't want to bore others with me, with my irrelevant day to day activities, i often think that i am wrong in assuming that people don't want to know about me... do you care?
Looking back i see that people also behave like this, just not so often and not for so long. I feel like i am utterly without substance, interest... and altough i know it's not true i still can't help myself from feeling it... need to know...
hollow...

No comments: