24.4.07

random thought #19

express...
when i'm down i can usually express myself well, when i'm up i can get other to express themselves, when i'm in between i can't do either... for a long time i've struggled with the need to express myself when i need to, but i can't seem to... i want you
sometimes i try to push myself to but i end up fucking it up, either i say what i don't mean, or i can't say it all i want you
other times i can really express myself, but since i can easily loose myself i get the feeling i'm being egocentrical and want to listen instead of speaking... i need you
i often fuck up on account of this... must devise a way to be able to keep this in a more linear way, to be able to at least keep my mouth shut and not fuck up... Lately i've almost accomplished this but i still can't express what i want to...
confess...

No comments: