21.4.07

constant thought #2

alternatives...
running away has always been an option in my head, i never tried to acomplish it. When i was younger, a teenager, i often thought about it. My mind was filled with images of typical runaway kids. But my rationality always got the better of me, it told me to stay and study, get a job start a life, decide later...
But this thought comes and goes, altough now it's no longer filled with teen ideas of the world but rather a fresh start away from everything and everyone... It scares me...
But i see consider it a valid option to suicide or pushing trough life like this, i'm stuck in a 'downward spiral'...
Should i run away and how would things be, would it really be better if i did? What would it change? how would i live? Is it possible that i still have the strength to run away? I used to be so much stronger, impulsive... Nowadays it's as if my mind is letargic, consumed by it's voices and it's own randomness...
run away...

No comments: