22.4.07

random thought #17

repetition...
I've been here before. Today it just came to me. I've been at this crossroad before, twice to be more precise. Last time i didn't see the crossing at all i just sped by it.
Now i've seen the signs, and pull over for a cigar while considering the options. Last two times it was easy however it was a mistake to not have considered things.
Today i was 18 again, everything was pretty much the same just quieter, and i was in the place where i was when i was 18, 8 years have past since and i find myself in the same place. Older, with less hair, more weight and scarred from the journey here. With the experience these years gave me, with what i've lived i can now halt and think. I'm beginning to think that it's pointless to do it but i still wanna try it.
circles...

No comments: