19.2.09

random error #1

mistakes...
Everyone makes mistakes.
I've made a mistake.
Over the past year and half I've been making mistake after mistake I really can't seem to get anything right, always turning left when i should turn right...
I don't really remember when this streak started but it feels like a lifetime, and what's worse i can't seem to break it.
I do see a deciding point where i made an enormously bad choice in not taking a job to be where i am now. That was a very big mistake. I can confidently say that i regret making that choice. 
I now feel stuck in a position i do not like to be and never thought i'd be in. However in the past i've always seen a way to fix things, this time i don't.
I guess i'm writing this, although i do know no one reads it, to make it real, to admit to myself that i've made a mistake. They say the first step to solving a problem is to admit you have it.
I wanted something different but i somehow ignored the signals that were flashing in front of me, i saw them then, it's just that i chose to ignore them...
further down...

No comments: