16.6.07

flight attempt #3 - closure

real life...

Back to reality, again... Yet again reality pulling me down...

People are capable of the most hideous things, it's funny how a single act can destroy a lifetime of co-existence... People have a way to fuck, it's not just me, people too...

Hurt and wiser. Happy and destroyed. Optimistic and cheated on... Life sure has it's ways of making you move on, of giving relevance to the opposites that you do, when you finally classify something as important or as relevant, there comes life and turns it around.

Experiences make us wiser, more open minded ( i see now that this is not always the case with everyone ).

Wings closed, tucked in. Unharmed, scratched... This was the closest i've been to it. Yet now it seems that not near enough... Life deceives me, it plays with me.

As a friend usually says, 'god laughs at you when he hears you planning'.

I'm left with the experience, the mistakes, the things i got right. Wiser. I've learned. Maybe next time i'll see beyond the veil that life throws upon things, maybe i'll be able to let go and try... But wiser nonetheless... 

Closing my wings, leaving some behind, taking some in. That's life. That's me again, with the strength to smile and make decisions. To go for what i want without fear of hurting.

Only a few more things missing...

Apparently the me i'm looking is mostly what i already got at some points in time, but got diluted.

concentrate...

1 comment:

thethinker said...

Wise words. I especially like the "God laughs at you when he hears you planning" part. So very true. As soon as you think you have things figured out, life changes.