18.4.07

random thought #14

focus...
i heavily rely on my ability to focus to work. also because i've trained this for a long time now, i've come to depend on it to perform common tasks. Problem is when your ability to focus drops to never seen lows...
Lately my focus has been sparce and largely unfocused which means that i can't concentrate on one single task at a time, i multi-task but i can't focus... Leading me to procrastination, it's not that i mean to do it but rather i fall into it without being able to climb out of it.
Procrastination has been a big issue for me since time immemorial, i've been able to erradicate it a few times for short periods of time. It's my single, most important 'enemy'.
Every day, and night, i try to devise new ways of defeating it, without success...
focus on procrastination...

No comments: