9.8.07

random thought #53

Luck...
Sometimes life opens a few doors for you, but usually doesn't tell you in a clear way through which ones you should enter.
You need to have a good dose of opportunity sense in order to make the right choices, to choose the right timing to make your move. I can't seem to take risks nowadays which means that i think i see the signs, but can't act on them. And i know from experience that usually life doesn't act for you, or when it does it's seldom to be in your favour. So now life has showed me a couple of doors, and altough they all seem to be open to me, i can't be sure that they're open.
I definetly need to pick up my act and risk it, honestly it can't be that bad!
Sometimes you just have to say 'fuck it', it's a great expression and i did make good use of it in past, maybe i should make more use of it now.
doesn't come along often...

No comments: