10.7.07

random thought #50

metamorphosis...
People don't change. They evolve.
All this shit about opening my wings comes down to having them. Larvae don't have wings, if they jump off a tree best they can do ( and not all of them can ) is have a string of mucus that stops them from violently hitting the ground...
Looking at me in the mirror now produces an effect, i see me. I don't like me. I going where i was with a twist. Back inside the cocoon of hate and fast paced life i left and hope not to return...
I look at me and see more than me, i see beyond, i see new things, new smiles, new strengths... I like that, i can wake up, and feel myself happy. Miserably happy...
I have a tendency to run, i'm trying my best not to... Still i take subterfuge in the material side of life... I still lack the strength to rip my cocoon apart... I'm trapped inside...
I wish someone would cut trough it and let me sit in the sun drying my new wings...
postponed...

No comments: