1.7.07

random thought #47

still...
Stillness seems to be taking me in again... It all seems so hard to mantain, the inertia i was able to get now seems to have stopped...
Alone...
I wonder if this is it, i know that patience isn't one of my virtues, i force it.
It's times like these that make me loose hope, that make me sad, defeated...
I wonder if it will ever happen, if it will ever change...
I need to pull myself off, but i can't seem to. It seems so close yet so far... I can see it's light, lingering just there, just a few more steps. But i can't seem to move, i loose all of my strength on the slightest defeat... I remember myself diferent, i see myself diferent.
I don't know myself. And when i finally do it's in glimpses, a few hours, a moment...
Dry... Emotionless...
I'm begining to loose myself in defeat, begining to not being able to cope with everyday life....
numb...

No comments: