3.5.07

random thought #27

confrontation...
'Altough you might be able to say it, and it's true, it doesn't mean that the other person is ready to listen' sorry i made you read me...
This is my latest lesson. I'm extremist in most aspects of my innerself, i know that far. I also know that while it does get me someplaces it does close a lot of doors. I must learn from that lesson, not that i shouldn't say something because it will look bad, or because it's not socially acceptable, not even because it won't get me benefits. But instead because it is a proof of maturity ( such an overrated word... ), because if you can't say something properly maybe it's better to not say it all, i'm sure it won't look as important tomorrow...
But what if saying it changes something? What if leaving it unsaid can do worse than saying it?
Remeber the bold get it done... Usually there are few mistakes you can't ammend, and when you can't fix them, well that's life telling you to move on, that that mistake was meant to be done and something good will eventually come from it. So i should work on getting things said but to ponder before i say them...
Confrontation can be a big weapon, and it can frighten people, some run, some fight, others just sit down and cry... Worse that can happen is when you go head to head with someone that you misjudged, this can severely fuck you up...
confusion...

No comments: