5.4.07

random thought #5

Your you...
We all have diferent people living inside of us, or at least i feel like i do and since we judge by what we are, that said we have to speak to ourselves, to our multiple selves.
Mine have but one other voice and many different moods depending on who's on command at the moment.
Let me explain, ever since i've known me, not sure if it's the same with you but i hope it is, i've had another me that i use to debate every subject. He is like talking to the mirror but with a big difference, he's not me because he has no visual representation, only a voice. Many authors may refer to this as your conscience, maybe it is maybe it isn't. I use it as friend, i talk to myself about anything as if i was sitting in the coffee with my closest friend, now i only do this when i'm alone because i find it that he hides from people, or most likely my brain cannot cope with talking to someone and having more than a few other thoughts at the same time.
Moving on from this nonsense, we all have different people inside of us. Just consider that you act differently when you're around friends, people you dislike. Or the most common situation, you're with a familiar, confortable, friend and a hostile stranger pops-in, we immediatly change our self to match the new situation. This is similiar to talking to yourself and hearing an answer, as if you could get those two diferent persons talking to eachother.
Mostly when i'm writing this, i'm talking to one of my selfs, some dark, some cheerful, some wise some not really.
Sometimes it's just confusing...

No comments: